With the mighty power of water waves, where can you go if you free your spirit?

Welcome to Africa. 

The possibilities of what lies ahead can be freeing and exhilarating. Every time I stand by the shores of Lake Victoria, water waves symbolize this exploratory journey, true self discovery is up to each individual and this is what you are about to experience. 

While traveling on Lake Victoria, our first encounter was with Bugala Island, this made us fall in love with the other Islands on Africa's second largest fresh water lake. These Islands include Bunyama, Mukalanga, Funve, Bubembe, Mbugwe, Buyovu, Bufumira, Banda, Kitoba, Bukone, Kibibi, Bukone, Bukasa, Bunjasi, Bubeke.

It has been my dream to contribute to the best memories travelers have about my home country, Uganda, ever since I started working in the tourism and hospitality industry. My favorite destination in Uganda is no other than the Islands on Lake Victoria, with more than 100 incredible personal, group and private trips in Ssese Islands. 

In this story, strangers have become friends, a foreign place has won my heart and I have lot's of moments I wouldn't dare tell my parents. What happens in the Islands stays in the Islands. 

Join us for a year of sustainable travel experiences. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gorillas rule this part of the world.

Slices of adventure hail from the Eastern part of Uganda.

Will it be a Tilapia or Nile perch catch while canoeing on Lake Victoria?